You visit Hue Imperial and Royal tombs in Hue but you want to control your time and more comfortable,you don’t want wait any body when take part in Hue city tour with group and with somebody you don’t know.
Join Hue city tour by motorbike with Hue Easy Rider team
In the morning, our rider pick up you at hotel (city center) at 8:00 am, then we visit:
- Hue citadel – Imperial city: The Citadel of Hue is a colossal fortification complex, largest and most strongly – built in Vietnam’s monarchy. Constructed during 30 years of the 19th century, it called for a lot of mind, materials and toil of the whole country.
- Thien Mu pagoda: The pagoda area (280m x 100m) can be divided into two sectors separated by the Triple Gate. The front sector comprises memorials such as: the Phuoc Duyen Tower (seven – storeyed hight : 21m), Big Bell (Weight: over two tons, cast 1710), Stele on Tortoise (carved 1715), Stele “Bell of Pagoda of the Heavenly Lady” (erected 1846)…
- Tu Hieu pagoda: Tu Hieu pagoda where people can enjoy fresh air, peaceful landscapes or listen to nature sounds to thinking about our life. In particular, there are the eunuch of Nguyen Dynasty that was buried here. Thich Nhat Hanh is a famous Vietnamese Buddhist monk who is the Buddhist leader having second-largest influence after the Dalai Lama that also come from this pagoda.
- Have lunch
- Vong Canh Hills – American hills: standing at Vong Canh Hills, we can enjoy the lovely panorama of Perfume river; “Vong” means observe, watch; “Canh” means landscape.
- Tu Duc tomb With several palaces and specific man-made landscape, the with poetry and freedom. Perfect harmony is obtained of monuments and nature or nature improved on landscape gardening, a Vietnamese form of art.
- Thanh Toan bridge: Thanh Toan Tile – Roofed Bridge is a wooden bridge spanning a river flowing from the beginning to the end of the Thanh Toan Village. It is classified as a rare and high value of art and culture.
Hue city tour by motorbike is a good ideal to explore Hue because all of place is closed together and time we driving from A to B is short. Take easy and riding easy